One of the best ways to build more positivity and make room for more happiness in your life is to use positive affirmations. That’s because your thoughts are the soundtrack of your life. If you change the soundtrack and make it positive, your life will begin to reflect these changes. Here are just a few ways you can add more positive affirmations into your day…
Pick one positive affirmation and journal about it. Don’t be afraid to explore it in-depth. Think about what it means to you and how you’d like to live it out.
For example, when Dwayne wanted to change his life, he journaled about the positive affirmation, “I am the master of my fate.” Doing this helped him realize he was in charge of his life and that he had to take responsibility for the choices he was making.
Put Them on Your Ceiling
Amanda wanted to grow her business. So she put an affirmation on her ceiling that read: “My business is expanding daily.” She liked doing this because it was the first thing she saw each morning and the last thing she glanced at before bed.
Make Sticky Notes
Sometimes, the best reminders are physical ones. They help keep a message or mantra front and center in our minds. Keeping positive affirmations around you is especially important when you’re beginning a new journey.
When Matthew wanted to lose weight and get fit, he put affirmations on sticky notes throughout his house. Because he struggled with loving himself, he put several positive sticky notes on his mirror where he would see them every day.
Jana was looking to pay off debt and become wealthy. So, she looked online for a background for smartphone that had a positive affirmation. She found one that she loved with these words on it: I attract abundance and wealth easily. Now every time she uses her phone, she’s reminded of her financial goals.
It can be helpful to take time each day to visualize your affirmation. For example, if your affirmation is “I love and approve of myself” then you might imagine giving yourself a hug or visualize being surrounded by a pink aura of self-acceptance.
Experiment with some or all these techniques to help change your mental soundtrack. You might feel silly or uncomfortable doing them at first, but just like other activities, you’ll feel more confident as time goes on.
20 Positivity Affirmations to Improve Your Life
Now that you know how to use positive affirmations, here are a few you might want to implement in your life…
1. I am in charge of how I feel and today, I am choosing happiness.
2. I attract abundance and wealth easily.
3. I choose to be kind to myself.
4. I will not compare myself to others.
5. I am the master of my fate.
6. I am worthy of love and respect.
7. I invite love and forgiveness into my relationships.
8. I open my hands to accept abundance from the universe.
9. I am grateful for my body and I bless every part of my body.
10. I choose to love those around me deeply.
11. I will work daily to chase my dreams.
12. I have the power to create change.
13. I will be my own best friend.
14. I am at peace on my journey.
15. I create prosperity in my life.
16. I choose to walk in generosity.
17. I feed my spirit good things.
18. I am aligned with the energy of abundance.
19. I am building a better life for myself.
20. My spirit is at peace within me.